“L”, “L”, “L”. What begins with “L”. Leopards, little, lazy, lop-sided, love, laps, luxury, lettuce,……..
Today I pick, nope, not love, way too easy. I pick “little”. We all have a different criteria for what we consider “little”. To me, it’s all those “little” moments in life.
- The first cup of coffee in the morning.
- The hug from my husband at night as I nestle into his arms.
- Kindness from a stranger.
- Kindness to a stranger.
- Moments of no foot pain
- God’s small voice
- A hummingbird outside my window
- A moment of self-awareness
- Finding the right pair of jeans (No, that’s BIG.)
- Having a good hair day
- When my “original” recipe turn out great.
- Warm bread
- Warm cookies
- A Dove chocolate square
It’s good to make up your own list of “little” things you are thankful for.
Oh, I almost forgot, my “little” red cabin in the woods.