Are you as sick and tired of Congress as I am? Actually, I don’t even have to ask. I don’t know anyone who feels otherwise.
What job do you know where you can not show up and still get paid? What job do you know where “blah, blah, blah” sounds intelligent? What job do you know where you get paid full-time for part-time work? What job do you know where you can live “high-off-the-hog” and then pretend you know how the “little” people live? What job do you know where even though Obama Care is now the law of the land, if you make $140,000 and you’re in Congress you get a subsidy to help pay for your healthcare?
These people have more temper tantrums than children! They all need a time-out. They all need their “pacifiers” (those obscene perks) taken away from them. I know how I’m voting in the next election. If they’re in office now, I’m voting them out. Enough is enough. We need to all get on board and send a strong message the only we can, by our vote.
- #DearCongress top trend on Twitter (abcactionnews.com)
- Get it Together (trulyash.com)
- Obama’s “Shutdown” Shenanigans Stir Outrage, Defiance (thenewamerican.com)
- American Congress has to Change Cultures (ashfordhandbagscomblog.wordpress.com)
- I Say ‘SHUT Down’ The Congress! I Am So Freaking Annoyed With All BULLSXXX! (dailypaul.com)
- Obama says he’ll veto bill that mandates Obamacare for himself, Congress (bizpacreview.com)
- We Are the People (drses.wordpress.com)